2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
181 - 183 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I haven’t tried any of these but here is the sheet someone else posted:

Thank you for the spreadsheet, but it really doesn't have much useful info for what I want to do. Some of the items on my list may have been only able to be done on the F150, so I might be just chasing my tail with those.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi,
I have searched for this on this forum and elsewhere and simply can't find it. Would one of you be so kind as to provide the code for changing Bambi mode on the 4G Escape? It is the ONLY reason I bought and adapter and want to use ForScan. I tried using the code I saw on an F-150 video and it didn't work. Please PM me if necessay.

Also, I can't figure this out either....when I go to save a configuration of a module in ForScan, it appears to save it, but when I go to the folder, there is no saved file. I've tried several different folders and I'm stumped. Has that happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,
I have searched for this on this forum and elsewhere and simply can't find it. Would one of you be so kind as to provide the code for changing Bambi mode on the 4G Escape? It is the ONLY reason I bought and adapter and want to use ForScan. I tried using the code I saw on an F-150 video and it didn't work. Please PM me if necessay.

Also, I can't figure this out either....when I go to save a configuration of a module in ForScan, it appears to save it, but when I go to the folder, there is no saved file. I've tried several different folders and I'm stumped. Has that happened to anyone else?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I1bvvKp65eE-UJtk0IlGQ2AyS_9GxH5sd67KDlNg8KA/edit#gid=0

The BCM modules of escape and corsair should be similar. This is the BCM module code of my corsair (2020 made in china) decoded by me. You can try it.

181 - 183 of 183 Posts