2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m glad you got it working, however, this is for USA cars.
you can try this code,it wile changing TSR with 1 sign to 2 sign
720-09-01 XXXX-XXXX-8X ->720-09-01 XXXX-XXXX-0X
720-03-01 XX0X-XXXX-XX ->720-03-01 XX4X-XXXX-XX
720-03-02 XX0X-XX ->720-03-02 XX8X-XX

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I'm a little new to this forscan stuff but I have an obd elm adapter. I'm trying to add global up and down to my 2020 escape SEL. What setting do I need to change in forscan to do this ?

·
Registered
2020 escape SEL 1.5 AWD
97 Posts
Finally had time to play with this today.
I changed the boot logo to the raptor, just like the way it looks better
Enabled Bambi mode(can’t wait to replace the fog with LED)
Enabled global up/down. This took a bit as up didn’t want to work. Had to enable it in a few more modules to get it working. I did encounter an error about cross traffic nor working when I power cycled but it went away. I’ll keep an eye on it.
also enabled police mode(or something like that) don’t know what it does but I’ll find out.
enabled traffic sign recognition

there’ still more to look at. Was cold outside and my GF laptop was dying.

·
Registered
2020 escape SEL 1.5 AWD
97 Posts
Finally had time to play with this today.
I changed the boot logo to the raptor, just like the way it looks better
Enabled Bambi mode(can’t wait to replace the fog with LED)
Enabled global up/down. This took a bit as up didn’t want to work. Had to enable it in a few more modules to get it working. I did encounter an error about cross traffic nor working when I power cycled but it went away. I’ll keep an eye on it.
also enabled police mode(or something like that) don’t know what it does but I’ll find out.
enabled traffic sign recognition

there’ still more to look at. Was cold outside and my GF laptop was dying.
Police mode didn’t do anything noticeable to me.
I also added the heated seats to sync but tapping on it did nothing.
Added oil temp to display but that didn’t show up either

·
Registered
17 Posts
Police mode didn’t do anything noticeable to me.
I also added the heated seats to sync but tapping on it did nothing.
Added oil temp to display but that didn’t show up either
Police mode for my 2016 F150 will not let the truck shift out of park when the key fob is not in the truck. It's awesome for remote start. Can't steal the truck. I have a Lariat with push button start. I've been waiting to play around with Forscan on the wife's Escape. Have all kinds of stuff on the F150. Glad to see the bambi mod works for the Escape. Also do you have a link to a spreadsheet for the Escape?

·
Registered
2020 escape SEL 1.5 AWD
97 Posts
Police mode for my 2016 F150 will not let the truck shift out of park when the key fob is not in the truck. It's awesome for remote start. Can't steal the truck. I have a Lariat with push button start. I've been waiting to play around with Forscan on the wife's Escape. Have all kinds of stuff on the F150. Glad to see the bambi mod works for the Escape. Also do you have a link to a spreadsheet for the Escape?
No spreadsheet. I used the non as build option.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So I was able to enable the "Bambi" mode without any coding. Plus one icon added (heated steering wheel). Will dig a little deeper. I tried a few more things, including global windows open/close - did not work.

Reactions: Dtammaro

·
Registered
2020 escape SEL 1.5 AWD
97 Posts
So I was able to enable the "Bambi" mode without any coding. Plus one icon added (heated steering wheel). Will dig a little deeper. I tried a few more things, including global windows open/close - did not work.
Is the heated steering wheel icon functional for you? It wasn’t for me.
As for global up/down, there’s like 4 sections you have to enable it to get it to work (that’s how I did it and it works)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to this forum, I've being playing around with forSCAN and what I achive so far is:
Bambi Mode
Global open/close windows
Change Splash Screen
Add functional Climate Control to Sync
Add functional heated Steering wheel to home screen on Sync

All the above with the non As-built options in forScan changes were made in the APIM, BCM, PDM and DDM modules.

I'm searching if anybody knows how to disable Double Horn on exit when engine running.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I wonder if we got an as-built from a titanium Escape, or better yet one of the 2021 with the lane centering option, if that could provide what would be needed to implement lane centering as opposed to the lane keeping they currently have.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone tried and successfully defeated the auto/start stop? I'd love to know how to do that. Also, I seem to recall from the Mustang guys there was a way to mess with the audio parameters on the radio and send a flat 5v output-any likelihood of that here?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Question: Has anyone done a backup of the original AWD module AS BUILT settings?

I have a 2020 Escape Titanium AWD, and I have never used FORScan before. I bought a new OBDLink EX adapter and got it connected, so I started doing all the initial backups of all the module AS BUILT settings like the tutorial recommends. All went perfectly EXCEPT for the AWD module. For that module only, the start of the Service Procedure always stops at 11% with the error "Service Procedure has been interrupted". It does not even get the the point where you usually get the warning to not screw things up - it just hangs and logs the error message. ForScan does not report any other errors pr problem codes at all; it just will not open that AWD module.

Anybody know what is going on here?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is the final Asbuilt for the TSR Enable:

706-01-01 XXXX-XXDB-XX
706-01-02 XXXA-XXXX-XX
706-02-03 F8XX-X8XX-XX
706-02-04 XXX8-XXXX-XX
706-02-05 X8XX-XXXX-X8
706-02-06 XXXX-XXX8-XX
706-04-01 FFFC-27XX-8X
720-09-02 3XXX-XX
7D0-01-02 XX6X-XXXX-XX
7D0-02-02 XBXX-XXXX-XX (A for vehicles without Flank guard sensors)
720-09-01 XXXX-XXXX-8X
7D0-09-02 XXXE-XFXX-XD

This will enable TSR for both the cruise and the indications. The speeding warning can be disabled, all it does when enabled is flash the speed limit sign in the Instrument panel.
Hi there, thank you so much for the post, i have the 2020 escape titanium hybrid. i will try this when i get my cable in.
also, do you know if and how we can enable the auto fold mirror?
thank you again.

·
Registered
2020 Escape SE I3 & 2020 Titanium Hybrid
132 Posts
Hi there, thank you so much for the post, i have the 2020 escape titanium hybrid. i will try this when i get my cable in.
also, do you know if and how we can enable the auto fold mirror?
thank you again.
No idea, if you see if the wires are then then swap the control, then you can compare asbuilt for the DDM and PDM from a Lincoln corsair.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Here is the final Asbuilt for the TSR Enable:

706-01-01 XXXX-XXDB-XX
706-01-02 XXXA-XXXX-XX
706-02-03 F8XX-X8XX-XX
706-02-04 XXX8-XXXX-XX
706-02-05 X8XX-XXXX-X8
706-02-06 XXXX-XXX8-XX
706-04-01 FFFC-27XX-8X
720-09-01 XXXX-XXXX-8X
720-09-02 3XXX-XX
7D0-01-02 XX6X-XXXX-XX
7D0-02-02 XBXX-XXXX-XX (A for vehicles without Flank guard sensors)
7D0-09-02 XXXE-XFXX-XD

This will enable TSR for both the cruise and the indications. The speeding warning can be disabled, all it does when enabled is flash the speed limit sign in the Instrument panel.
I've just tried to do this, I can change everything but 706-04-01 FFFC-27XX will change and write, but I can never write the -8X at the end. I don't get errors, but it just reads back as the default, which is 4037. I have a lot of experience with Forscan and the outgoing F-150.

I have no changes in my driver assistance screen under Cruise Control :(
Canadian car as well, shouldn't matter though I don't think.

Thoughts?

2020 Titanium Hybrid Built August 2020

·
Registered
2020 Escape SE I3 & 2020 Titanium Hybrid
132 Posts
IPMA? I’ll look into it. However this mod was done on a gas vehicle.

·
Registered
86 Posts
IPMA? I’ll look into it. However this mod was done on a gas vehicle.
I double checked all stores values in the car, from the list you gave. The only one that isn't correct is:
706-04-01 FFFC-27XX-8X

which reads as;
706-04-01 FFFC-27XX-4037 (I can check what the middle XX is, I just don't have that info as I'm writing this.

I only have Normal and Adaptive in the 8" Driving Assist options. I DO however have Sign recognition in my HUD settings but it doesn't do anything, and the speed doesn't auto set when changing zones, but the NAV is picking up the speed changes. At least I think it's the NAV is getting the speeds, it did this before changing anything so i figure i'm safe in saying that lol.

Thanks for anything you can find! If you need as built data or anything just let me know.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts