2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Escape Titanium 2.0 AWD Shadow Black
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever tried to lift just the front of their Escape, just enough to even it out .I like the way the rear end sits Front just needs an inch or 2

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Has anyone ever tried to lift just the front of their Escape, just enough to even it out .I like the way the rear end sits Front just needs an inch or 2
I would prefer to drop the rear that much to match the front. Either way I think it can be achieved but I believe changing the front height is more complicated for our models.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Please refer to Attention: lift kits. All the links you need are there.You can order just a front lift from 2-3 sources if you want.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would prefer to drop the rear that much to match the front. Either way I think it can be achieved but I believe changing the front height is more complicated for our models.
Rear end looks good with 100kg of sand in the boot......bagged sand and not loose just in case you were wondering.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Rear end looks good with 100kg of sand in the boot......bagged sand and not loose just in case you were wondering.
How about a mother in law..:p:p

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Registered
'18 Titanium AWD
1 Posts
2018 Titanium 2.0 AWD - I got 2.1" lift front and .6" lift rear (measured at wheel wells) with H&R leveling springs 28691-1. $230 from Amazon. I had them installed by a shop and an alignment done afterward.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts