2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Escape Titanium 2.0l Ecoboost
972 Posts
Congrats on the new Escape! And welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Shallow

·
Registered
2020 Titanium Hybrid with Premium Package Agate Black Metallic with Black Leather
25 Posts
Great looking car! If you got the easy access cover for the cargo area can you post pics of that. Enjoy your new car I'm loving my 2020 hybrid titanium, I traded in a fusion hybrid and the it's crazy how much better the MPG is on the new escape compared to the fusion. Plus it has a lot more pep, and the ability to just throw my clubs in is one of the reasons I changed. The hump in the hybrid trunk was more than annoying.

·
Registered
2020 Titanium Premium 2.0 Hybrid
10 Posts
Sweet! Which color is it?

·
Registered
2020 Titanium Hybrid with Premium Package Agate Black Metallic with Black Leather
25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
LOL I thought it was one of the greys. Is your son standing in front of a different car?

·
Registered
25 Posts
LOL I thought it was one of the greys. Is your son standing in front of a different car?
I replied to the wrong post. Looks like he got a carbonized grey one. I was referring to my escape. Sorry about that.

Reactions: fbov

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great looking car! If you got the easy access cover for the cargo area can you post pics of that. Enjoy your new car I'm loving my 2020 hybrid titanium, I traded in a fusion hybrid and the it's crazy how much better the MPG is on the new escape compared to the fusion. Plus it has a lot more pep, and the ability to just throw my clubs in is one of the reasons I changed. The hump in the hybrid trunk was more than annoying.

Here are a few detailed images of the cargo cover. I guess I didn't get a wide shot but this thing is flimsy as can be. Those brackets it mounts to seem like they would just break with even closing it on some groceries. It also has pretty decent size gaps around the back edge near the gate so I'm not sure if it's going to be usable where I live in San Francisco. If anyone knows of a better aftermarket solution let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
View attachment 79032 View attachment 79033
Here are a few detailed images of the cargo cover. I guess I didn't get a wide shot but this thing is flimsy as can be. Those brackets it mounts to seem like they would just break with even closing it on some groceries. It also has pretty decent size gaps around the back edge near the gate so I'm not sure if it's going to be usable where I live in San Francisco. If anyone knows of a better aftermarket solution let me know.
Thanks for the pictures. My 2020 didn’t even come with any of the brackets or knobs needed to mount that cover. And as other people have stated it looks like you have to order the cover with the car or it won’t be setup to accept the cover. Definitely an oversight on Ford. One thing you could consider is tinting over the factory tint. That’s how my car is. It’s dark as heck not easy to see in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I replied to the wrong post. Looks like he got a carbonized grey one. I was referring to my escape. Sorry about that.
No worries!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very disappointed in the cover situation, I was planning on purchasing one until I realized that it has to be factory order. I've always kept a blanket in the back, now I'll also use it for covering stuff while trying to make it look like I'm not covering stuff.

Reactions: cavalierrs
1 - 16 of 16 Posts