Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E AWD
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is a gently used, 1-owner, Genuine Motorcraft (Ford) complete Workshop Manual, original copy-protected CD ROM.

Low 'miles' on the disk, I ran this as an ISO copy virtual disk on my PC without the physical disk in the drive (you MUST use the original copy-protected CD ROM disk to set that up, THEN you can put the disk in 'safekeeping'). I have run this CD ROM on both Windows 7 and Windows 10 PCs.

See 2014 Escape Service Information CD-Rom - Helm Incorporated for description and System Requirements (link to the site where I bought this disk).

See Item 1. and 1.a. at this post for more information.

Please see the attached opening-screen shot from my PC, note the offered CD ROM is for both 2013 and 2014 model years: upon selecting either "Workshop Manuals" or "Wiring Diagrams", the next screen provides for choosing either "2013" or "2014" before proceeding to open the Table of Contents / Index page for each year-specific manual.

$70 PayPal "Goods and Services" (I pay fees) includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail flat-rate box to the 50 US States. Disk will be in plastic 'crystal case'. I will not sell/ship outside the 50 US States, this manual is for US market vehicles.

Please PM your US Mail address and explicit statement confirming that you have read the System Requirements for PayPal instructions. I will ship within 1-business day of receipt of payment.

Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
For Sale is a gently used, 1-owner, Genuine Motorcraft (Ford) complete Workshop Manual, original copy-protected CD ROM.

Low 'miles' on the disk, I ran this as an ISO copy virtual disk on my PC without the physical disk in the drive (you MUST use the original copy-protected CD ROM disk to set that up, THEN you can put the disk in 'safekeeping'). I have run this CD ROM on both Windows 7 and Windows 10 PCs.

See 2014 Escape Service Information CD-Rom - Helm Incorporated for description and System Requirements (link to the site where I bought this disk).

See Item 1. and 1.a. at this post for more information.

Please see the attached opening-screen shot from my PC, note the offered CD ROM is for both 2013 and 2014 model years: upon selecting either "Workshop Manuals" or "Wiring Diagrams", the next screen provides for choosing either "2013" or "2014" before proceeding to open the Table of Contents / Index page for each year-specific manual.

$70 PayPal "Goods and Services" (I pay fees) includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail flat-rate box to the 50 US States. Disk will be in plastic 'crystal case'. I will not sell/ship outside the 50 US States, this manual is for US market vehicles.

Please PM your US Mail address and explicit statement confirming that you have read the System Requirements for PayPal instructions. I will ship within 1-business day of receipt of payment.

Thanks for looking :)
This still available?

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I'll post here when it's sold.

·
Registered
2013 Escape 1.6L AWD
164 Posts
If it is still available, I’d like to buy it. I see you haven’t posted that it’s sold but this is also a little old.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If it is still available, I’d like to buy it. I see you haven’t posted that it’s sold but this is also a little old.
Available and you have a PM ("conversation message") from me.

EDIT - received your reply, sold pending payment, thank you!

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD AND SHIPPED

@Vader101 (or whichever moderator) please lock this thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.