2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time Escape owner....first was a 2002, then a 2008 Hybrid, now have a 2014 Titanium on order.

Was really disappointed the hybrid option was dropped..love my '08 hybrid, still have it & would have bought another. Ordered a Titanium, hope the mileage comes close to specs. My old '02 still going, sold to a friend's son, over 200,000 miles on it now.

Very comfortable driving the Escapes, liked the '14 ergonomics & tech.

:laugh:

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Welcome Aboard Gfkdrobi!

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Gfkdrobi! I so would have loved a hybrid too - our other car is a hybrid (not a Ford) and one of the two before that one.

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
Long time Escape owner....first was a 2002, then a 2008 Hybrid, now have a 2014 Titanium on order.

Was really disappointed the hybrid option was dropped..love my '08 hybrid, still have it & would have bought another. Ordered a Titanium, hope the mileage comes close to specs. My old '02 still going, sold to a friend's son, over 200,000 miles on it now.

Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts

Congrats and welcome, Gfkdrobi. I'm happy to track your order for you; Just send me a PM with your order number and dealer code and I'll let you know where in the process it is.

Ashley

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your new SUV and your time here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts