2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
‼Update ‼ How do you stop this ? I put a new battery in yesterday thinking low voltage or something and it still does it! Out of the blue at any random moment parked the hazard light just come on and you have to push the button on the dash to turn them off!! good day to all my question a 2013 Ford escape titanium all-wheel-drive all of a sudden out of nowhere parked at my house will turn the hazard lights on automatically I have to go down to the car open the car physically push the button to turn them off. There will s something electrical going on here that i can’t determine! It will kill the the whole electrical system until i boost it with one hit from another car battery then its all normal again!! Thanks for any help with this.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Kuga Titanium 2.0l EcoBoost
3,396 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

It could be something simple like your battery is old and simply needs replacing. Strange electrical issues can happen when the battery voltage drops below normal levels. Don't leave anything plugged into the cigarette power outlets either - they're powered all the time.

Reactions: MoneyPit1946
1 - 2 of 2 Posts