·
Registered
Ford Escape SEL 2020 AWD
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I have a question
I want to change the headlight because it broke
looking through the available options, I noticed that the headlights have different markings on the sticker
Please tell me what could be the difference?
All these headlights are suitable for the SEL package and have an led strip and visually seem to be the same too))
The question is what do these letters mean?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 Kuga Titanium 2.0l EcoBoost
3,485 Posts
I think the last two letters are the revision level of the part. I've noticed Ford doing that on the same parts over the years they're made.

Try looking on Tasca Parts website as you can enter your vehicle year model, trim spec etc. You should be able to search using those part numbers too and get applicable vehicles the parts fit as well.

·
Registered
Ford Escape SEL 2020 AWD
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the last two letters are the revision level of the part. I've noticed Ford doing that on the same parts over the years they're made.

Try looking on Tasca Parts website as you can enter your vehicle year model, trim spec etc. You should be able to search using those part numbers too and get applicable vehicles the parts fit as well.
I indicated the complete set of my car on the site and it gave out a suitable marking lj6z13008c
By driving this marking on Ebay, a lot of headlights appear
going into any lot and looking at the sticker on the headlight, we return to my question again, since there are these three different markings on the sticker and what they mean is not clear))
Let's say the last two letters are the batch number
but what do the MID and LO mean
Maybe someone can advise?

·
Registered
Persian Green 2020 Escape Ti Hybrid
1,835 Posts
Number one in your pic (LO) means its a halogen headlamp unit without projector lens, MID is a halogen projector with DRL strip, HIGH is an LED unit with DRL strip.
The difference in the last two pic isn't actually a revision, it's a based on the supplier run.

·
Registered
Ford Escape SEL 2020 AWD
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Number one in your pic (LO) means its a halogen headlamp unit without projector lens, MID is a halogen projector with DRL strip, HIGH is an LED unit with DRL strip.
The difference in the last two pic isn't actually a revision, it's a based on the supplier run.
Thanks for the tip!
It turns out that for my complete set of SEL it is necessary that the MID be indicated on the sticker?

·
Registered
Persian Green 2020 Escape Ti Hybrid
1,835 Posts
Thanks for the tip!
It turns out that for my complete set of SEL it is necessary that the MID be indicated on the sticker?
Correct unless for some reason you have LEDs, easiest way to tell if you don't know is to pull the rubber bulb cover cap on the low beam. If you see a 9005 bulb you have halogens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts