Clarifications based on feedback:
- To be very clear, your forscan adapter must support MSCAN.
- You must clear your DTCs after programming all modules.
- As of this moment, you must use the forscan beta listed to program abs values.
- Added separate values for Hybrid Vehicles.
Lane centering assist is truly amazing technology, when I got my titanium escape I thought it was the coolest feature. It makes highway driving truly effortless when combined with ACC. In order to complete this mod you must already have ACC with stop/go. For a 2020 escape, the IPMA(camera) is exactly the same whether you’ve got a SE or a titanium. (LJ6T-19H406-CD) It's just a matter of turning it on, the only part that is needed it the lane center buttons and even with that, you may be able to activate lane center without the lane center buttons. Feel free to test it by enabling it in forscan without changing the SCCM settings.
Here is a basic idea of how to access the steering wheel buttons by removing the airbag:
1. It is recommend to disconnect the 12v battery and wait 20 minutes ensure the supply to the airbags is drained.
2. Remove the upper steering column shroud by prying with a trim tool between the upper and lower column shroud.
3. With the steering wheel in the 90 degree position insert a flat blade screwdriver and pry up to release one side of the airbag. Rotate the wheel to the left to 270 degrees and do the same for the other side.
View attachment 79281
4. Disconnect the horn connector
5. Disconnect the two airbag connectors by prying up on the orange clips and then remove the connectors and set the airbag aside.
View attachment 79282
6. Disconnect the electrical connectors to the left and right button packs and gently pry the trim surround out with a trim tool.
7. Swap the button pack by removing and replacing two torx screws.
View attachment 79283
View attachment 79284
(Lane center buttons)
Forscan Asbuilt mods:
706-01-02 XXX6-XXXX-XX (Enable Traffic Jam Assist)
706-02-07 XXXX-XF8X-XX (Enable Lane Center Assist)
720-10-01 XDXX-XXXX-XX (Enable Lane Center Assist)
724-02-01 x390-xxxx-xx (Lane Center left buttons) (Only if and When you change your left button on the steering wheel.
PCSM (enable Lane center and traffic jam assist)
ABS: (May Not Be needed - 6/12/21)
760-02-01 XXXX-XXX7-XX (A for Hybrid)
Here's what it looks like on the SE Instrument Cluster:
View attachment 79285
View attachment 79286
View attachment 79287