2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At close to 97,000 miles, it's time for me to part ways with my 2014 Ford Escape Titanium. From back in September 2013 when I purchased my Escape, this has been a love/hate relationship. I liked a lot of things about the Escape except it's reliability which was lousy. Recalls, and other problems including the never ending hesitation when I push on the gas. The best thing about owning my Escape was this forum. Whenever I had questions or challenges, I always found my answers here. While I have now moved on to my new ride which is not a Ford, I do thank everyone for the support this site and members provide.

Best regards,
Jim

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts
Hope your new vehicle is perfectly reliable!

·
Super Moderator
2,250 Posts
You bought a Nissan?!? Only joking, good luck with the new vehicle. Having a lemon (like your Escape sounds to have been) is never a good experience.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Good Luck with your Nissan. We were seriously thinking about buying a new leftover 2019 Nissan Murano. Dealers here, with rebates, are selling the SL trim with the tech package for $11K-$12K off MSRP. We had a 2008 Nissan Versa with the CVT trans, no problems with it. Our Escape, except for general maintenance, so far is problem and dent free, fingers crossed. The highest we were offered on trade-in was $10K. So for now it's a keeper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts