2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just purchased a 2019 Ford Escape SE, can't help but mess with it. Had one of the two catalytic converters cut out, installed a K&N air filter, removed the air box snorkel and bought an air filter cover from the auto wreckers. Gonna turn it into an Focus RS cover. I want to upgrade the motor mount with one from a Focus but not sure if that's a good idea, anyone else done this?

·
Registered
672 Posts
My wife just purchased a 2019 Ford Escape SE, can't help but mess with it. Had one of the two catalytic converters cut out, installed a K&N air filter, removed the air box snorkel and bought an air filter cover from the auto wreckers. Gonna turn it into an Focus RS cover. I want to upgrade the motor mount with one from a Focus but not sure if that's a good idea, anyone else done this?
A search will show several threads on the subject of motor mounts. Here's one for you to explore.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A search will show several threads on the subject of motor mounts. Here's one for you to explore.
thanks for the lead

·
Registered
5,241 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
. I want to upgrade the motor mount with one from a Focus but not sure if that's a good idea, anyone else done this?
I installed the Focus ST mount in my 2013. Ran it for 5 years with no problems. It’s a cheap, easy upgrade. It does add some stiffness.

I too at one time had the sickness. Took a wee bit, but I finally got over it.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts