2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep the rear bumper of your Ford Escape 2020-2021 with a new Rear Bumper Protector by Dawn! Being made of polyurethane composite materials, it provides reliable and stylish protection to your bumper.

With this protector on, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top portion of your bumper when loading and unloading cargo. It installs easily with 3M automotive-grade double-sided tape.

Dawn® - Rear Bumper Protector

Features:

• This Rear Bumper Protector comes complete with everything necessary for installation, as well as a set of easy-to-follow installation instructions
  • Made in the USA
  • Added protection against scuffs, nicks, scratches, and other damaging marks
  • Textured surface provides slip resistance
  • Measured, pre-cut, and precision engineered to match your vehicle
  • Quick and easy no-drill installation with the use of self-adhering 3M Tape

Preserve the look and value of your Ford Escape with the new Dawn Rear Bumper Protector!​

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
I think someone was just asking for something like this not too long ago. I like the look of it. Looks very OEM.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I think someone was just asking for something like this not too long ago. I like the look of it. Looks very OEM.
Yep....I think that was for a different model Escape where the black bumper does not stick out from the trunk like the one in the pic.
I got an aluminium look one for my 2017 model which suits the same purpose and is only visible with the liftgate open.

Reactions: Hitokiri
1 - 3 of 3 Posts