2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I've been looking to buy a Ford Escape with cloth seats & a keyless ignition. I saw a Sport model with seats that were a combination of leather & cloth but am looking for just cloth. Just wondering if anyone owns one or if it's even possible.
Thank you for your time!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would agree that it is sort of an overrated feature though. Nice to have, yes, but saving 1 second to take the key out of my pocket and another second to put it in the ignition isn't something that would be on the top of my desired features list.
Thank you so much for responding! Unfortunately I have arthritis which prevents me from being able to turn a key.

·
Registered
2017 Red Escape Titanium 1.5L w/Sport Appearance Pkg
36 Posts
The 2020 SE has Intellikey and cloth seats standard. The higher trims upgrade the seats, and the base S model does not come with Intellikey.

BTW I enjoy leaving my keys in my pocket when dealing with my car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank
The 2020 SE has Intellikey and cloth seats standard. The higher trims upgrade the seats, and the base S model does not come with Intellikey.

BTW I enjoy leaving my keys in my pocket when dealing with my car.
Thank you so much!!

·
Super Moderator
2014 Ford Escape Titanium, 2.0L, Sync 2 MFT
6,204 Posts
I would agree that it is sort of an overrated feature though. Nice to have, yes, but saving 1 second to take the key out of my pocket and another second to put it in the ignition isn't something that would be on the top of my desired features list.
The OP didn’t ask for opinions on the merit of this feature. It may not be important to you, but this is what the op wants.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts