2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been learning a lot from this forum and I felt I wanted to make a formal introduction of the project that has benefited from this awesome community.

Here’s my 2015 Ford Escape AWD Titanium

Mods so far:
K&N Filter
Magnaflow Catback exhaust system
Magnaflow Catalytic Converter

H&R Lowering Springs (1.5“ - 1.8” drop)
Rota Flowforged 19” Wheels
EBC Rotors and Yellowstuff Brake pads

ST-inspired Carbon Fiber spoiler
Carbon fiber rear window garnish

Unleashed Tuning 91 and 93 Octane Tune

On it’s way:
CX Racing Intercooler and Piping
Megan Racing Adjustable Rear Camber Arms

Will probably need an update tune once Intercooler gets installed.

Thanks for allowing me to share this project :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
NIce!

Like the wheels. They remind me of the BBS VZ wheels I bought from Tirerack over 15 years ago with winter tires for an Audi and VW. I pulled into a parking spot and a guy got out of a BMW nearby.

My wife commented, "that guy is staring at our car." He came over and asked what wheels they were. I told him and said that they were my winter wheels and snow tires."

"You bought BBS wheels for your winter wheels?"

I told him that they were only $179 and priced like other wheels I was looking at. He replied that he was going on Tirerack as soon as he gets home.

Sold both sets to a friend when we sold the vehicles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NIce!

Like the wheels. They remind me of the BBS VZ wheels I bought from Tirerack over 15 years ago with winter tires for an Audi and VW. I pulled into a parking spot and a guy got out of a BMW nearby.

My wife commented, "that guy is staring at our car." He came over and asked what wheels they were. I told him and said that they were my winter wheels and snow tires."

"You bought BBS wheels for your winter wheels?"

I told him that they were only $179 and priced like other wheels I was looking at. He replied that he was going on Tirerack as soon as he gets home.

Sold both sets to a friend when we sold the vehicles.
Thanks man. The wheel design is quite popular with the Euro cars. BMW’s M line up has wheels with a similar design as an option.

·
Registered
2017 White/Gold Titanium 2.0 AWD
51 Posts
Before I read any other responses I saw the picture and first things I liked were the wheels. I have a 17 but I like the old nose better. It's not trying to look like its bigger brother the Edge.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Escape Titanium 2.0l Ecoboost
1,012 Posts
I like those wheels!

Reactions: Fireflamespit

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi and welcome to the community! Great to have you join us. Lots of very informed members on here with a wealth of information, so you've come to the right place. Good luck and keep us posted!
Thanks 😊
Btw, the EBC Rotors & Brake Pads and H&R Springs were purchased from you guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts