2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious how many miles everyone has racked up on their Escapes and what kind of repairs you've needed to perform in that time frame?

I'm just over 106k on my 2016 2.0 AWD and just had my first out of warranty repair job which was a failed windshield wiper fluid pump other than that it's been rock solid and has received regular maintenance and replacement of "consumable" parts..

Oil Changes every 5-6k (Mobil 1)
Just put on my 3rd set of tires
Replaced shocks/struts at 96k (had passenger front going bad, decided to replace all 4)
1 transmission fluid service
1 rear diff fluid service
2 PTU fluid services
Still on original brake pads. Likely need replacing around 110k miles
1 battery replacement.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm at just a bit over 66k miles right now. I've bought it at 54,800 miles. I do have all the service records from previous ownership, though! No major repairs. I had to replace the clock spring and one of those rubber hood stoppers that got knocked out somehow. I can't really think of anything outside of maintenance I've done, all recalls are serviced.

I did replace the battery and tires.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just about to hit 150k

2014 2.0 titanium
3rd set of tires
Rear shocks will be delivered tomorrow
Factory front pads and rotors
Rears are the 2nd set of pads and rotors. Other than that just oil changes
Could probably use some fluid swaps like you mentioned. Been a great little car so far the past 3 years!

·
Registered
11 Posts
2017 SE, 2.0. Bought it in Oklahoma 11-18 with about 100k. Brought it home to CO about a month later. It now has 103k miles. Had a timing cover gasket replaced at about 102k. I purchased a Ford Protect warranty (3 year/30k) from Lombard in May of 2019, $1400. It covered the repair. No other issues, yet. It's a great car, love it. I have a company truck I drive, and I'm usually working away from home, so I don't get to drive it much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2017 SE 1.5, brought home October 27th 2016. Currently at 45,000 km’s (28,000 miles), with a good half of that being decent highway miles to Northern Ontario from the Toronto area.
For the past year, it’s pretty well a grocery-getter for the wife (<— good thing, we both agree I’m not a good shopper).
Only take it to the dealer for service. She’s been there 6 times so far, every 6 months, for a tire swap (snows) and scheduled maintenance. Now, this past trip, about 3 weeks ago, I did have the recall performed (could mix something and make a little smoke out the pipes? Wasn’t a big thing and the fix was just a re-programming action so I’m happy
No regrets, it’s been a great vehicle!

Chris

·
Registered
56 Posts
2017 Escape Titanium 2.0 EcoBoost with a little over 40k miles today. Had an engine replaced last August @ 31k miles due to coolant leaking into cylinder #3 which shelled the engine. A month ago had a valve in the transmission solenoid housing that was sticking and had to be replaced. Both repairs fully covered under Ford's factory warranty. After the factory warranty runs out I have a lifetime powertrain warranty that will kick in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts