2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Escape Titanium Hybrid
84 Posts
I just realized, looking at your picture, that the 2021 reverted back to analog gauges with a digital display in the center. Can’t tell for sure in the picture but because the gear position indicator is on the instrument panel, did they go back to the column shift lever too?

My 2020 Titanium Hybrid is all digital dash with a gear shift/position indicator knob on the console.

·
Registered
2021 Sport Hybrid FWD SE
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just realized, looking at your picture, that the 2021 reverted back to analog gauges with a digital display in the center. Can’t tell for sure in the picture but because the gear position indicator is on the instrument panel, did they go back to the column shift lever too?

My 2020 Titanium Hybrid is all digital dash with a gear shift/position indicator knob on the console.
No, it's still the turn dial knob. Is that what you mean?

·
Registered
2020 Escape AWD Hybrid Titanium
525 Posts
@User3657 if you would, please put a description of your car in your sig / profile so we know what trim level and options you have. I believe this is just the base hybrid dash, and there are things I like.... too many numbers in the digital display.

I added analog gauges to a race car years ago. We rotated each gauge so they all pointed in the same direction when everything was working right, so if anything broke, you could tell with a glance. Ford's reaching new levels of clutter in my car!

·
Registered
2021 Sport Hybrid FWD SE
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it's the se Sport. I put it in my profile but I can't find how to put it in my sig.

Question, is there a such thing as diminishing value as the outside temperature warms up? Today was the hottest day yet since I got it, it was about 90. I did my 4th beach run and got somewhat crappy mileage. I always keep the AC the same setting. Normally it's mid or high 70s outside. Wondering if it's powering some cooling systems more in the warmer weather.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Yes it's the se Sport. I put it in my profile but I can't find how to put it in my sig.
Go to your profile link top right (U) and tap account settings and then scroll down to signature on left and fill in details.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
There's no such thing...
If you are using a mobile phone you need to tap 'account settings' from your profile (U pic.) and then 'your account' and scroll to 'signature'.

·
Administrator
2014 Ford Escape Titanium, 2.0L, Sync 2 MFT
5,625 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts