2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my new Escape Titanium on September 7, 2019. The color is Platinum White Metallic Tri Coat. This replaced our 2013 Subaru Crosstrek Limited. The Ford blows the Subaru away. The 245 HP is so nice to have. I really like how it can pass and merge like a sports car (ok not a Porsche) but it really has some power. A lot more than the Crosstrek. The interior is way more upscale and the ride is a lot more refined. I got mine with the Class II tow package and having the ability to tow 3,500 pounds is a nice extra to have. In my first 310 miles of driving I am averaging 24.6 mpg. This was a mix of 50% highway and 50% city. My Crosstrek average a little over 27 mpg. The sacrifice of 3 mpg is so well worth it when I compare the power, the handling, the interior, oh and did I mention all of the technology? There is a ton and it is really awesome. Love the Apple Car Play and the SYNC 3. I saved over $7K off of msrp because the 2020's are on their way. Well I hope this review helps you make up your mind. It came down to the Escape and the Edge and in the end I felt the Escape was the better value for me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts