2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Escape Titanium Hybrid
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello! I'm new to Ford AND hybrids (whut whut).. but I am really loving the new Escape! I've been driving MT for the past 15 years. :cool: Coming from a lightly modified '13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T. Before that was a modded '03 Nissan Sentra Spec V. So yea this Escape is everything opposite from what I'm used to Lol. But this car is so nice. The mileage, it's quietAF, the tech is great, and I only need one foot to drive it! :D The driving aids like adaptive cruise control, and lane keeping assist are fun to use. The all digital gauge cluster is sweet too.

The factory tint is light so I want to tint over them, also do the front windows, and windshield strip. I've got some parts on the way too. Smartliner for cargo, pockets for the door handles, a tray for the center console, and some wax too. Also the chrome on the front and sides have to go. I want to go for an all-black stealthy look, but the wheels silver.

I've been on various car forums since 2000, so I look forward to contributing where I can. :)

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Welcome to the forum, food escape!

Reactions: food escape
1 - 4 of 4 Posts