2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I introduce myself as new owner of a European Ford Escape Hybrid, the Ford Kuga Hybrid.
I could not find local forums in Europe with the quality of this one, and I am glad to say that in just a couple of hours I learned quite a few things here about my brand new car.

After waiting for 9,5 months after my purchase order, I finally received at the beginning of October my Ford Kuga Vignale Hybrid AWD 2021, the highest rim here in Europe. Escape and Kuga are the same car with some minor differences. The most evident difference is that my car has 190HP using the same engine as the American version, but the Escape Hybrid has 200HP. I guess this difference is caused by software and just related to stricter environmental regulations here in Europe. The rest of differences are related to the rim level and perhaps some minor details in the exterior.

I bought this car to replace my Audi A4 2.0TDI (Diesel, 143HP) of 2010, also due to environmental reasons as they are starting to forbid diesels in many major cities here. I had serious doubts if changing Audi for Ford would be a downgrade, but I have to say that this new car improves my old one in every single detail.

I paste some few pictures of my car.
Greetings
Juan

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive tail & brake light

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part Car seat cover

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dashboard stitching, heated windshield, different seats design, padding around console, different (smaller) console with extra storage in front of it, different wheels, different bumpers/tailpipes, etc. Noice.

Viel Spass mit deinem neuen Auto!!!

·
Registered
2021 Carbonized Grey SEL, Stealth Pack, Tech Pack, B&O, Pano Roof
24 Posts
Looks great, love the rear bumper and exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts