2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has been driving a 2017 Escape since November 2016. It's been a very good car. Trouble-free, now at almost 134,000 miles and time to get her a new car. We decided to get her an Escape PHEV last August. She finally let me order it Monday night.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My wife has been driving a 2017 Escape since November 2016. It's been a very good car. Trouble-free, now at almost 134,000 miles and time to get her a new car. We decided to get her an Escape PHEV last August. She finally let me order it Monday night.
Are they still taking orders on 2022s or did you order a 2023? I heard the 2023s wouldn't be available to order until August.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome! We hope to see her new Escape in 3-4 months. Your forum looks great. I think I will find tons of useful information here. I'm glad I finally found this place. It looks like a sister to the Hyundai and GM diesel forums where I've been a member for years.

We ordered a 2022 while it's still possible. My Ford guy says the 2023 will probably have a refresh and undoubtedly, a price increase. Another Ford guy says they're about to pull the plug on 2022 PHEV orders.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Escape Titanium 2.0l Ecoboost
1,194 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Gateswood!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts