2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rick here from NorCal. Coming over from the Focus forums since I traded in my '13 Focus Titanium w/180,000 mi for this great new Escape Titanium.

Reactions: cavalierrs

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rick here from NorCal. Coming over from the Focus forums since I traded in my '13 Focus Titanium w/180,000 mi for this great new Escape Titanium.
How did the 13' focus hold up with 180k on it? Any big repairs needed? Just curious how the high milege fords hold up.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome Rick! I am Rick from Kansas, who gave my 2008 Focus (317k miles) away to my son in law and picked up a great new Escape Titanium Hybrid. Loving the car since October and hope you are loving yours!

·
Registered
111 Posts
How did the 13' focus hold up with 180k on it? Any big repairs needed? Just curious how the high milege fords hold up.
Where in New England are you? I moved from NJ back in 2012. I had a 2008 Focus that spent half its life in NJ, half in KS. Had 317k miles on it when I gave it to my son in law (who is in NJ). The only major repairs I had were hub bearings and an ignition coil.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Escape Titanium 2.0l Ecoboost
996 Posts
Welcome to the forum, RickO!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts