2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I started a thread earlier about working with a manufacturer to produce a quality affordable catch can option for the 1.5. They already had an offering for the 2.0 but nothing for the 1.5. It's now here! I have used this company with great success
many times over the years. I have one ordered already and is now on the site. Here is the link JLT 3.0 OIL SEPARATOR for 2016-19 Escape 1.5L EcoBoost (PASSENGER SIDE) when checking out they are offering a 5%
discount for us. The code is JLTSAVE5 . Those that have never thought about it, should. This will save oil going thru the intake and engine. Very important for a direct injection engine such as ours. If you look at the bottom of the link they have
an instruction video. Very easy installation that most anyone can do in ten minutes. After installation I will check the catch can after 1k, 2k mikes and show pics of what it has caught. Hope this helps!

Dale

·
Registered
22 Posts
All,

I started a thread earlier about working with a manufacturer to produce a quality affordable catch can option for the 1.5. They already had an offering for the 2.0 but nothing for the 1.5. It's now here! I have used this company with great success
many times over the years. I have one ordered already and is now on the site. Here is the link JLT 3.0 OIL SEPARATOR for 2016-19 Escape 1.5L EcoBoost (PASSENGER SIDE) when checking out they are offering a 5%
discount for us. The code is JLTSAVE5 . Those that have never thought about it, should. This will save oil going thru the intake and engine. Very important for a direct injection engine such as ours. If you look at the bottom of the link they have
an instruction video. Very easy installation that most anyone can do in ten minutes. After installation I will check the catch can after 1k, 2k mikes and show pics of what it has caught. Hope this helps!

Dale
Also, they need to offer a catch can for the 2103-2016 1.6L EcoBoost Turbo..

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E AWD
5,341 Posts
@firestang70, still hoping you'll post pre-install pics of the catch-can innards / baffles per request in your other thread, thanks in advance ;)

(none to be found on the JLT website)

·
Super Moderator
2,076 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts