2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my new grill today!! Turning my SE Sport into a one off Escape ST look alike. Can’t wait to get it installed this week!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Nice! Keep us updated and if you make a good video of the install I will buy you dinner and drinks!

Reactions: Hitokiri

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I got a shop doing the whole bumper removal install for just $150, but I will definitely try and take some good pictures and videos of the process
That will save a lot of time as well as frustration and cursing as it is not an easy job I believe...😊

Reactions: Samferraro215

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
I should know this but the Ford Escape ST never came out in the USA, correct?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should know this but the Ford Escape ST never came out in the USA, correct?
Yeah it never made it over which sucks but like me you can make it a whole project and make your escape into your own vision of a ST sport truck!! Or just go out a buy a $50K Ford Edge ST which I would love to if I could afford it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So unfortunately the shop I had install it no matter what I offered or how much I pleaded they just would not let me inside their garage to document the removal of the bumper and install of the grill, sorry guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
So unfortunately the shop I had install it no matter what I offered or how much I pleaded they just would not let me inside their garage to document the removal of the bumper and install of the grill, sorry guys.
You obviously didn't offer enough beer. Given AFTER the job was complete,of course. 😆

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Very nice! Congrats! Can I ask how much the shop asked for the install?

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
No soup for you!

:) Great looking grille!

·
Registered
3,485 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts