·
Registered
1,357 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Escape Titanium 2.0l Ecoboost
954 Posts
SEL PHEV. Really like this color.
If that's dark persian green, they probably should have named it something else ;)

Maybe it just looks blue on my computer screen...

Reactions: MoneyPit1946

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
If that's dark persian green, they probably should have named it something else ;)
Hah. It changes color based on the lighting. In the shade it looks deep green. In the sun the metal flakes give is more of a blue hue. The hood in the shade with a blue sky had a purple hue to it my wife thought.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Escape Titanium 2.0l Ecoboost
954 Posts
Hah. It changes color based on the lighting. In the shade it looks deep green. In the sun the metal flakes give is more of a blue hue. The hood in the shade with a blue sky had a purple hue to it my wife thought.
I like the colors that look different depending on lighting. I had a woodland green F250 that would appear from black to almost kelly green depending on the light.

I googled persian green and saw another image that looked bluish green to me, but still not green... that's when I began to think that it's appearance on my computer might not be a good representation...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Picked up ours on December 18th. The color certainly turns heads.
I’ve had employees at three stores, including Town Fair Tire and Autozone Auto Parts want to take a look at it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
That's the first new SE Sport I've seen. Looks great! Love the color.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yeah, I need to black-out some chrome...
Frank

·
Registered
263 Posts
I don't think cameras are capable of capturing this color. The blue is hard to see in pictures, yet it dominates my perception.
Frank

1 - 16 of 16 Posts