2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E AWD
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rock Auto Discount Code

I have a transferrable www.RockAuto.com 5% off total order purchase price discount code that expires May 20, 2018 which I will not use.

REVISED - see post 3 below ...

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Glad to hear you’re willing to share!

I’ve used these quite a bit over the years, and unless something changed in the last two weeks they have no limit to how many times they can be used.

Lots of us have posted them online and have had dozens of people use the same code. This is from the last code I was sent, which expired two weeks ago:

Rockauto said:
There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E AWD
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, this email lacks that text so I'm not sure it's good for multiple use but forget the PM's ..... here ya'll go:

>>>>

"Your RockAuto discount code 7986277354075721 will expire on May 20, 2018.

If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now is the time to order the parts!

How to Use Your Discount Code

Taking advantage of this discount is easy, and will save 5% off our reliably low prices. Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" box without any other numbers or characters.

Please note: Orders are placed online at RockAuto.com. Discount cannot be applied once an order is marked as shipped.

RockAuto carries a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. We also have a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! Our online catalog includes vehicles from the early 1900s to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing"

>>>>
:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
This discount code expires on June 3, 2018 so do not wait!

This discount code expires on June 17, 2018 so do not wait!

I have about 50 magnets on my garage door.

I order from them all the time. Shipping is ok if it's all coming from 1 warehouse location. The plus side is i get my parts much faster than anyone else i have ever ordered from. That alone is why i am a repeat customer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
what's about delivery? As far as I know all these discounts are designed for purchase and as a result you pay for delivery... For example, once I was really pleased by the fact that the delivery was for free when I used a discount from this site https://promocodius.com/fi/alennuskoodi/tempur. I ordered Tempur bed for my mom and by the way, I could save even more more for Tempur beds if I oredered 2 beds due to the fact that that sites provides discounts for beds from 2998 €, but I'm not so rich to buy 2 beds at a time :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts