2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Thought it'd be a cool topic, since it seems we're all looking for something. Whether it's just for fun, just for looks, or something more essential, we can share a link (and maybe a pic and review, if you already bought it). It's also nice to get ideas for improvements and fixes!

I'll start.

3pc Carbon fiber color Steering Wheel Cover fit For ford Focus Escape Kuga c-max | eBay

And this was literally the only one I found. Only comes in carbon fiber. I bought it because the "metal look" paint or sticker or whatever Ford used has been peeling away at the top edge since I bought it, and this is a cheap fix. I'll let you know how it goes when I get it.

And!

Amazon.com: MagnaFlow 15203 Cat-Back Exhaust System: Automotive

Because I really, really want it. Not gonna spend that right now, though. But a fun idea.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm curious if anyone has found clear tail lights for the 3G Escapes. I've been digging for them....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It finally came! Installation was pretty easy, and it fits well. I recommend cleaning with some isopropyl alcohol to ensure the adhesive tape does its job. I didn't use those two bits to cover the lower spokes, as it seemed overkill, and the flaking fake metal look stuff isn't there. Overall, I'm happy with not having to spend more to replace the whole airbag cover assembly, and just as happy with the look!

I wish there were more color options, but this will do nicely for its intended purposes.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Got some new mats a bit ago! Finally got pics. They were about $75 on amazon, and not a bad deal. They cover everything and clean up nicely, and are significantly less expensive than Weathertechs. Though, I remember when I first saw these about a year ago and only a couple companies made them, they were crazy expensive.

20200305_002528.jpg
20200305_002458.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts