2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Titanium PHEV, Agate Black Metallic
46 Posts
My vehicle is scheduled to be built this Week!! (May 9th). Dealer called me a few weeks back and told me the exact build date is this Thursday May 12th. The build date is when its finished correct? Fingers crossed for no more email delays.

I checked the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website out of curiosity and it now says "In Production".

My Specs are:
2022 Titanium PHEV
Agate Black Metallic Exterior
Sandstone Interior (I had this color interior on a 2020 Titanium Eco-boost rental. Had the car for 9 days on a Utah road trip and pretty much convinced me on the vehicle)
Previous Vehicle:
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium (sold it for a very good deal)

Note: Did not opt for the Titanium package (at the time it was 4k more) because it came with the mandatory panoramic glass. If anyone has ever had a cracked windshield, you know that its a complete pain and expensive trying to get that replaced on a brand new vehicle. I just checked the Ford website and the Titanium package no longer includes the panoramic glass and its only 2k, the glass is a separate 1.5K fee. The only thing that I really wanted from the Titanium package was the wireless charger and maybe the park assist (Which I think is more of a gimmick) but I can live without them.

D
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats. At first I didn't want the PP either, as I wanted the sandstone interior too (black "leather" seats in summer is no fun). Then noticed the PP interior was a mix of Ebony/Sandstone, with most of the seating surfaces sandstone. I really wasn't too impressed with the stock sound system either, and hope the upgraded will be enough (Hopefully no rattling sub either). Parking assist does seem like a bit of a gimmick as well, though I might use it for parallel parking on the rare occasion I do. Just getting a backup camera and the front sensors will make life easier. Heads up display might be interesting.

Huh, just noticed the PP in Canada went up from 2,150 to 2,450, along with the rest of the car. I think I might have gotten my order in before the MSRP jump after all.
The local dealer had a 2021 Titanium Ecoboost with the Package and the interior was a nice touch.

So it looks like the window sticker link is now working as well, I haven't been able to see the window sticker until now.

Product Font Line Material property Signature

·
Registered
46 Posts
FIngers crossed for you and hoping tomorrow is indeed the big day! Looking forward to updates. (Just checked and our window sticker is still "not yet been released for this vehicle" though our build date is the week of May 23." Can you tell us what date your order was originally placed? Might give us some idea how much longe we might still be waiting.
Ordered a 2022 Ford escape PHEV Titanium with only the titanium tech package on January 20th 2022. My first production confirmation came in early April for the 25th of the month to start the build.
Since then i got a delay every week for three weeks. By then it was out until may 16. then it got pushed to the 23rd, then the 30. now pushed out to June 6th. I'm tempted to put the sender on the junk e-mail list. They keep getting my hopes up only to let them down.

so looks like the escape Ford plant was shut down all week, guess there’s a schedule out there on a different forum that says when they are operating. So no updates so far, since it’s technically now in production I don’t expect anymore emails until it is finished, hopefully this week unless there’s another plant shutdown. I expect another delay email for everyone else. I have made a separate discussion with my build and all the info is there but I ordered back in late December with an original build date of 3/14

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes I found the link, 5/9 week was in highlighted and it seemed like it was not planned ahead of time vs 7/4 and 7/11 which have been on the schedule for a while now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts