2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone, new to this forum. I ordered my Titanium PHEV early March and only getting communicaitons from the dealer. How are you all getting these updated emails directly from Ford? And how has taken posession of their PHEV? and how do you like it? thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, did you all place the order on the Ford site or through a dealership? Do you have to have the VIN and the 4 digit order number for the tracking site? I placed mine through the dealership on Feb 4th, 2022 and have NEVER received an email from Ford and when I check with the dealership its "havent heard anything about release dates this month, maybe next month". I only have the 4 digit order number and the tracking site doesnt work for me. I was expecting delays but this is ridiculous!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I understand your frustration. I ordered mine Jan 6th and no VIN#, build date, or letter. Ordered mine through the dealer and get the same response:
"havent heard anything about release dates this month, maybe next month". I call Ford direct and they say they have no news and check with my dealer. I give Ford my order number, email address and dealer code so I know they have all of my correct information.
Thanks for the response, but that sucks. I wonder if other manufacturers are this bad, thinking I should have gone with the Toyota but too far into the game now I guess. Looks like my daughter wont have my old car for school in the fall. :mad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts