2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered a 2022 Escape PHEV Titanium with Titanium Premium package on 4 June. Received confirmation from Ford the next day. Dealer is telling me 24-30 weeks. Let the wait begin, production line is closed for 2 weeks in July. No other closures noted....yet. Will post as I receive updates.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If the spy photos and reports of the 2023 are accurate, the few upgrades are worth the wait. I am wondering why its taking Ford so long to confirm my order. I have my doubts with the tax credit, will have to wait and see. There is a VIN input option on the web site to see if your vehicle is eligible. So at least I can do that before delivery.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Received confirmation today from Ford on a 2023 Escape PHEV. They advised me of production delays and the reason for them. They also mentioned its an early 2023 order and assured me that the quality control process will be complete to ensure the best build quality. No rush here, just want the vehicle done right the first time. My 2022 order did have to be converted before the 2023 could be confirmed and ordered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts