2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm in Chicago. Just ordered a 2022 Escape Titanium PHEV on Friday 3/25. Got the order confirmation email right away, but nothing else.

I have a Bronco Sport First Edition as well, so I'm very familiar with the long wait in the abyss that comes next.

Once it gets scheduled and assigned a VIN things usually seem to start happening faster. My sales rep said the Mach-E and Bronco got big pushes in terms of production prioritization last year, so all of the other models were being prioritized this year. If that's the case, maybe it won't be that long of a wait, but I'm not holding my breath.
I ordered a PHEV on 3/3 and got the email right away. My dealer has had 2 on order from Jan and Feb, and as of earlier this week, nothing scheduled for them...likewise me as well. Looking at the Blue Oval Forum, I note that Retail Escape Orders may be selected during May...maybe sooner(?). Also note that after 3/31/22 no longer can order a 2022 Escape.

·
Registered
75 Posts
so looks like the escape Ford plant was shut down all week, guess there’s a schedule out there on a different forum that says when they are operating. So no updates so far, since it’s technically now in production I don’t expect anymore emails until it is finished, hopefully this week unless there’s another plant shutdown. I expect another delay email for everyone else. I have made a separate discussion with my build and all the info is there but I ordered back in late December with an original build date of 3/14
You can see plant and scheduling info on the Blue Oval Forum. Indicated the 5/9 week shutdown and the Jul 4 and 11 weeks shutdowns as well.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I found a MSRP for an Escape Titanium PHEV that is in production as of 6/10. It does not have the Liftgate Hands Free feature listed on the MSRP, whereas others just like it built before June do have that listed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts