2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey FRANKMARTIN-Can I ask when you ordered your Escape and what was your order number? I ordered mine on April 30 with a order number N637. I received the 2 Ford "check in" emails which were worthless. Thank you
I believe FrankMartin's is a Titanium ordered on 4/11
I ordered an SEL on 6/14 with CoPilot 360, Tow package, roof rails, and mini spare, The confirmation arrived within an hour of my leaving the dealer.

·
Registered
Waiting for a 2022 Escape Titanium Plug-In Hybrid since April 2022.
23 Posts
So I just checked the tracking site again tonight. Still shows only a 4/13/2022 Order date, but now I can see the window sticker with todays date on it (09/02/2022). Is that a good sign?
Water Azure Sky Rectangle Line

Font Material property Signature Circle Poster

·
Registered
22 Escape Titanium PHEV PP+Tow
141 Posts
So I just checked the tracking site again tonight. Still shows only a 4/13/2022 Order date, but now I can see the window sticker with todays date on it (09/02/2022). Is that a good sign?
View attachment 82027
Congrats, your vehicle is in production now! Should change to built in a couple days.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
... but now I can see the window sticker ...
Interesting. Are the 19" wheels only part of the Premium Package for the 2.0? My Premium Package was $2,425. Window sticker generated in April.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Email from Ford: Great news! Your 2022 Escape Titanium Plug-In Hybrid has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Email from Dealer:
Font Audio equipment Circle Screenshot Rectangle

·
Registered
23 Posts
Did you all get removals for the hotspot and handsfree liftgate? And has anyone said you could eventually get them reinstalled?
The window sticker shows them removed for me too, vehicle is still in transit. I guess I’ll find out when I take delivery (maybe) next month.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Did you all get removals for the hotspot and handsfree liftgate? And has anyone said you could eventually get them reinstalled?
Mine was built Aug 24th, and had both listed as removed. Had to sign a document about the hands free liftgate removal. I did see a hands free liftgate restore option on Ford's accessory list. But for the most part powered is already convenient and trouble free.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I wonder if it wouldn't have been better to keep the 22 order, and let Ford roll it over to 23 with priority and possibly special pricing. On the off chance they actually start making your 22, then change your mind and order a 23. I'm sure the dealer could sell the 22 easily.

61 - 80 of 93 Posts