2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All, I made a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they said it sounded like a case, but after uploading all my documentation and pictures and filling out multiple forms they finally wrote back and said that because the vehicle is out of the warranty period there is nothing they can do to help. If the car was still under warranty I wouldn't be asking for their help in the first place. I can't believe how useless they were and waste of my time. Was hoping to share some good news from them so others could get help as well. I also tried contacting Lemon Law attorneys in California, but they weren't interested. Looks like Class Action is the only way, but I am going to email my local news Consumer Reporter first and will let everyone know what transpires.

·
Registered
813 Posts
That's the go....If you and others can shame them on TV or on their Facebook or other social media sites that will get their attention. In Australia there is a regular nightly TV current affairs show that investigates a huge amount of consumer complaints involving just about everything. It has a big following and they usually get results. I would imagine that there is a similar TV program in the US.

81 - 82 of 82 Posts