·
Registered
4 Posts
That really is a sharp looking vehicle.

Reactions: HOSS

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm diggin' the look! I love how it makes the vehicle look lower without physically doing so. I've always been a sucker for monochrome paint scheme. I also love the black accent panels and grille.

Sweet! Definitely leaning way more "sport" than "utility" ;)

Reactions: HOSS

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked up the car from the body shop yesterday. Wife was rear ended a few weeks back in the Escape.. So I figured since it was in the shop for repair might as well have a little bit more done that I had been wanting, so we had the shop color match all of the lower body trim since I really liked how the Kugas look when they come that way. Then the plans changed entirely and we painted the whole car. lol I know not everyone is going to be a fan of the color - well the finish anyways. But the wife and I are extremely happy with how it turned out!

Factory color - Matte
Lower trim - color matched.
Fog light bezels/lower grill/front and rear bottom bumper pieces painted gloss black.
What lowering kit is this, wheel specs as well pls

·
Administrator
2014 Ford Escape Titanium, 2.0L, Sync 2 MFT
5,362 Posts
I removed the PDF that was posted above. This is from the service manual and we don’t allow the posting of copyright information on this forum. Here is a thread with information on on purchasing the manual for yourself.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts