2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, to all, new hear and my 1st real question.

Driver side seat is all power , so it is very easy to make comfy, but passenger side seems to have almost zero adjustments. And it sits very very high compared to the dashboard and so on. Any adjustment I am missing to lower it ?

Thanks, Flaps

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bummer, but thanks for confirming my suspicions. The forward back slider bar also lets you push it down, so I was thinking maybe that was some way of lowering the height.

Oh well, passengers sit high :)

Flaps

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello, to all, new hear and my 1st real question.

Driver side seat is all power , so it is very easy to make comfy, but passenger side seems to have almost zero adjustments. And it sits very very high compared to the dashboard and so on. Any adjustment I am missing to lower it ?

Thanks, Flaps

So I'm guessing you don't have a power passenger seat? The power passenger seat in our vehicle has all the same adjustments that the driver seat has (including lumber - which really surprised me!). :)

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Power passenger seat is only available on the 2015 models any other year will not have it.
Mark

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
The power passenger seat is new in 2015 and is only on the Titanium

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seat

I wish I did, but mine is and SE, nice options added but no passenger power seat :-(

I didn't even test that seat when I purchased, I have never had an issue with something like that, but man you sure sit high over there.

Thanks for all the input, Flaps

So I'm guessing you don't have a power passenger seat? The power passenger seat in our vehicle has all the same adjustments that the driver seat has (including lumber - which really surprised me!). :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has a company made a lower sitting seat bracket or are we forever stuck with tall seats. Got a couple of tall Friends and their head touches the roof

1 - 9 of 9 Posts