2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

What Trim / Engine is your 13-22 Escape(s)?

POLL - What Do You Have?

22K views 54 replies 35 participants last post by  Gryffindor101 
#1 ·
In light of discussion here and here about the apparent limited availability of the 2.0 in 2018 (only with Titanium trim level), I thought it might be interesting to update this poll.

So, please participate telling us what you actually have, not what you prefer or want.

All years to date (2013-2017) all count the same; 'old' 2.0 and 'new dual scoll 2.0' both count the same; 'old' 1.6 and 'new' 1.5 count the same.

This poll allows multiple choices for folks that have or have had more than one Escape - PLEASE only vote once for EACH Escape you own or have owned (or lease ;-).

Thanks!

:)

#39 ·
I voted for my 2014 SE 1.6 (bought off the lot)

couldnt vote again.....

My wife has a 2017 SE 2.0 (we ordered it)

Z plan got us both an extra $2,000+ off

HATE the idea of having to get the Titanium to get the 2.0 now.
Don't want/need all the extra crap that comes with it.

#44 ·
In light of discussion here and here about the apparent limited availability of the 2.0 in 2018 (only with Titanium trim level), I thought it might be interesting to update this poll.

So, please participate telling us what you actually have, not what you prefer or want.

All years to date (2013-2017) all count the same; 'old' 2.0 and 'new dual scoll 2.0' both count the same; 'old' 1.6 and 'new' 1.5 count the same.

This poll allows multiple choices for folks that have or have had more than one Escape - PLEASE only vote once for EACH Escape you own or have owned (or lease ;-).

Thanks!

:)
Mine isn't on the list 2019 SEL with a 1.5. Had it since Labor Day and so far so good, other than the uncomfortable seat. Oh well, eventually my fat butt will break it in...

#48 ·
I currently have a 2016 SE 1.6 and we had (wife's car) a 2016 Titanium 1.6. Now she has a 2020 2.5 Hybrid we just got new a few weeks ago so its hard to choose.....

#51 ·
I ticked the 2.0 Titanium as that is what I have but mine is diesel. Some say it runs on the devil's fuel but I like it's low down grunt.

I assume the diesel Kuga would not meet USA emissions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.