2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ford escape AWD titanium
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made this whenever I had to do the rear differential fluid change on mine basically I'd broken a ratchet on another job and so I took the socket end and just welded it onto a nice bar of steel and basically I won't need it for a while and I can just make another So I'm putting this out here I'm in Phoenix Arizona if anyone wants this you can have it for free You got to just come pick it up so if you're doing your rear diff fluid You don't have to go looking for some special expensive tool or buy the serpentine belt tool and cut it up The only thing I ask is that when you're done you put it back up here in the classifieds and give it to someone else for free. I guess I would mail it out if you pay the shipping It's not that heavy but I'd rather not It's pretty easy to do if you can just find anyone who can weld steel which is the easiest metal to weld You just get a flat bar I think mine's an eighth and of an inch thick and then the 3/8" broken end of a socket and weld it on there I guess if you could find a 3/8 inch cube that might work as well but I know that the socket works so. Also I don't check my emails often so if you do want this you should probably text me at 623+three 02-319 zero.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice gesture! Oddly, my husky ratchet fits in there with hardly any issues. No mods to it at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts