2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not entirely sure what this broken part is called. Is it a wheel well liner? It's a felt like material and completely busted up. Where can I get a new one?

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Lots of places. But those places are going to want to know what make, model, year, trim level, and engine to get you the right part.

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
See item 6 (left or right)

Due to shipping bulk / cost your best bet is probably going to be a local 'pick your parts' yard (used, good luck) or a local Ford dealer (new replacement).

Not an item likely to be found in the aftermarket IMO, but I could be wrong (again).

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
It's a 2014 Ford Escape Titanium.
Great! One step closer! Now all you need to to tell us the location on the vehicle. I mean, it looks like the rear passenger side.But to remove all doubt you should providde ALL the neccessary information for people to help you.

Here is the part number, I think.

·
Registered
5,241 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got new rears from the dealer for around $100 a set, then had them Rhino Lined. They are now a lot stiffer and ice and snow doesn't stick to them as well, which causes the damage you appear to have. It's also a hell of a lot easier to clean whatever slop that does stick to them off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you guy's need to --SHAVE LINERS to get Rhino hide to stick--Why did Ford use --Fuzzy fur on Rear Inner Liners????

·
Super Moderator
1,718 Posts
Why did Ford use --Fuzzy fur on Rear Inner Liners????
Decrease road noise and the sound of gravel/ stones being flung up by the tyres?

I actually found the liners on an Aussie car parts website yesterday. I think it may have been fronts only, but they were an aftermarket product.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts