·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Persian Green 2020 Escape Ti Hybrid
2,368 Posts
There's another thread on here for this.
Its US only so far, they replace the shift bushing again with one made of another material and add a plastic dust cap over it.

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's another thread on here for this.
Its US only so far, they replace the shift bushing again with one made of another material and add a plastic dust cap over it.
OK, thanks. :)

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the Transmission Shifter Cable Bushing Recall (22S43) in my Fordpass. When parts become available Ford will notify you via mail. I live in Canada.
Thanks, I feel better now. :)

Reactions: Dee60

·
Registered
2017 Escape SE FWD, 1.5L
33 Posts
I just got this recall notice also for our ‘17 Escape and we’re in Canada. Looks to be a massive recall too.
I’ll wait until I get the notice in hardcopy and then bring in, most likely during the next service around November. (unless there is some stress on bringing it in sooner)

·
Registered
2017 Escape Titanium, 2.0, 4WD
31 Posts
I'm not able to find the other thread
I think I found it. A thread titled "Recall, 2013-19 Escapes".
I seem to recall reading somewhere that it's based on the production date. I wonder if it's the date on the engine block or the date on the door jamb?

·
Registered
2017 Escape SE FWD, 1.5L
33 Posts
I think I found it. A thread titled "Recall, 2013-19 Escapes".
I seem to recall reading somewhere that it's based on the production date. I wonder if it's the date on the engine block or the date on the door jamb?
It would be the assembly/production date, the one on the door jamb.

·
Registered
2017 Escape Titanium, 2.0, 4WD
31 Posts
Thanks SymChris. I suppose I should have looked before I asked since the dates on both are the same- 04/2016. That's in the date range of the recall so I guess I'll wait and see if I get something in the mail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts