2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
This problem plagued me for months and I really have to compliment Gullo Ford in Conroe Texas for their perseverance. They spent an enormous amount of time trouble shooting this and from their writeup they had to disassemble a fair amount of the car.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
After hundreds and hundreds of messages, they finally stopped!

The app still says my car is in "deep sleep mode", I just don't get the messages any more.

Not sure this is the fix I am looking for...

If I go to the app right after shutting down, I can do remote features, but eventually the car goes back into 'deep sleep'. Just no message first...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I keep getting the remote features disabled to preserve battery areas two to three times a week. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? 2020 Titanium Sync 3.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Ford Escape Titanium, 2.0L, Sync 2 MFT
6,378 Posts
I keep getting the remote features disabled to preserve battery areas two to three times a week. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
I merged your thread with this existing thread on the same topic. In the future, a quick search would be a good idea.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m experiencing these same issues, but the connector c1617a wasn’t loose on mine but after the dealer couldn’t find anything and just keeps putting batterys in it I decided to go at it myself. I put the vehicle to sleep by opening all the doors and latching all the latches including the hood. I was about to start the parasitic draw test but after letting the car set an hour I came back to it and discovered the high voltage battery cooling motor was running on mine located on the firewall low on the passenger side (battery junction box fuse 171) tomorrow it goes to the dealer and we will see what they come up with, I didn’t run the test on the any of the modules that trigger the pump but I’m going to let the dealer figure out the rest. Fingers crossed that the vehicle will act up for them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So my 2020 escape hybrid went to the dealer and it didn’t die while they had it, so a week later I do my normal routine and wash it on Saturday and by Monday it’s dead. I poked around under the hood seeing if anything could get water in it and I noticed the battery junction box (fuse panel) under the hood had a lid that wouldn’t latch. So I suggested that to the dealer on trip #3 and they claimed it had water in it so they’re replacing it. The lid that wouldn’t clip on from the factory seemed like it wasn’t molded right or something. Fingers crossed this will fix my issues.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts