2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Escape
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking for these black rails that run from front to back. The top picture is that of another Escape I saw at the dealer and mine is below. Does anyone know where I can get these parts as I can't find them even listed anywhere. All I can find are the rails that run from side to side. Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
While Escape shopping I focused on the SE and it did not have the front to back rails. I checked with the parts department and they told me CDN$1400 for the parts plus labour. They said they would have to remove the headliner and drill holes thought the roof. The SEL came with the rails so I moved up a level.
My answer will not please you. Check with your dealer in case they give you a better answer.

·
Registered
2020 Escape Hybrid SE Sport (FWD) (201A) Persian Green Metalic/Dark Earth Grey
17 Posts
I had the exact same experience. I have the Hybrid SEL and roof rails were surprisingly not even a factory option on the hybrid.

I was VERY unimpressed.

While Escape shopping I focused on the SE and it did not have the front to back rails. I checked with the parts department and they told me CDN$1400 for the parts plus labour. They said they would have to remove the headliner and drill holes thought the roof. The SEL came with the rails so I moved up a level.
My answer will not please you. Check with your dealer in case they give you a better answer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts