2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we come to a stop our sensor beep comes on and stays on till we start rolling again. No indicator on dashboard message center as to what's going on. Help please.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Ford Escape Titanium, 2.0L, Sync 2 MFT
6,150 Posts
When we come to a stop our sensor beep comes on and stays on till we start rolling again. No indicator on dashboard message center as to what's going on. Help please.
You never provided any information on your vehicle. Please provide the year, trim, engine of your Escape. I need to know where to move your thread as you posted this in the New Member Introductory area. Which is just for introducing yourself and your Escape. Hence the reason we have multiple sub forums for different topics.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Which beep is it? Sometimes my parking sensors go off at one particular stoplight and its because i'm stopped on a slightly swaying bridge. Sometimes my cross traffic thinks a wall or stationary object is a vehicle and it alerts, but it's a different beep. If it keeps at it I usually just deactivate the parking sensors to preserve sanity

·
Registered
2017 Escape Titanium 2.0 AWD
11 Posts
Break light is OUT. Or you break fluid is low. Both of those can set off the sensor. Have them checked out. Easy to fix once you know what the problem is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts