2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Got a part # by any chance? Ill check that may be the problem honestly. If it is saves me time from buying a smoke tester and compressor.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That looks like the part number for a 1.6l. May be the same thing? But if thats the one that is right after the airbox i would stick some tape in there to plug it to see if anything changes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Check out this thread. Seems like milder terms as ours. I still didn't get around to check the map wiring yet but if you have it at a shop I would check the splices that build resistance and check batt terminals

·
Registered
23 Posts
I own the shop just been hard to work on it with the lock down and trying to get other things done.
Have been going wire to wire sensor to sensor. battery terminals checked. Duct Part should be in today
hoping could be the missing link just not sure it’s going to be. always looking for that I can’t believe that’s what it was After all that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nexus1155 did you come across anything yet ?
nothing on this end, I pulled the trans today And dropped it off see if they come across anything it’s a friend of a friend he said he would see what’s going on in there if it’s that. Just keeping a update not just asking questions with out final feedback,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Nothing on my end haven't had the time with all the virus stuff. Maybe this week. You can try running it with no tranny. Then you will REALLLLY know. I still think it is the map sensor tsb with the crimp tbh.

·
Registered
23 Posts
[
Nothing on my end haven't had the time with all the virus stuff. Maybe this week. You can try running it with no tranny. Then you will REALLLLY know. I still think it is the map sensor tsb with the crimp tbh.
well torq converter let loose. Got it all back together and no problem anymore.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. Thanks I’m having the same issue right now. All mounts at new. But shakes a lot in reverse or drive like the motor about to jump out the car lol. Thanks again.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts