2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

SiriusXM channel preset selection buttons, 10 or 18??

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  STRAUSJE 
#1 ·
I have a SYNC 3 touchscreen question regarding the SiriusXM channel preset selection buttons. My old 2017 Escape had 18 preset buttons 6 per page, 3 pages total. My new 2021 Escape has 10 preset buttons 5 per page, 2 pages total. My questions is (4th generation only), what do you have? OR how many do you have total? Please include what SYNC version you have and region you live in? Maybe the Kuga has a different Sirius radio option then the (NA) Escape. I have updated SYNC to the latest version but that has made no change to the channel preset selection button count. The attached video (@2:40) shows a 2020/21 4th generation Escape like mine and the SiriusXM radio demonstration shows 18 preset channel selection buttons. Why does my SiriusXM radio have only 10?? Thanks for your feedback.
Using SiriusXM® with SYNC® 3 | Ford How-To | Ford - YouTube

#4 ·
I have the 2021 ESCAPE PHEV with the B&O sound system and I'll be danged if I can figure out how to store Radio Channels or SiriusXM Stations?
The Owners manual does not help, at least it does not help me!?!?!?
Dumd...founded!?!?!?
Gary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.