2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Escape
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just received my Smartliner floor liners and cargo liner from amazon. The cost was 157.00 with prime. They are listed on the smart liner site for 229.

Also, on amazon, the price has been reduced to 84.81 with prime, so it's free delivery, ordered today (5/15) with delivery on Tuesday. They were listed at 100.00 last week with a 4 to 5 week waiting period.

I thought I got a great deal at 157.00, but 85 bucks for all 3, is great. But I'm sure that price won't last long. They seem to sell out quickly.

Very good quality and fit with a lifetime warranty.

IMG_3190.JPG IMG_3191.JPG IMG_3192.JPG IMG_3193.JPG

·
Registered
2020 Ford Escape SE Sport Hybrid AWD (non-premium package so it has the cool solid black rims)
15 Posts
Do you have a link to the product page? I'm not finding it for less than $229 on Amazon with prime.

·
Registered
2020 Ford Escape SE Sport Hybrid AWD (non-premium package so it has the cool solid black rims)
15 Posts
Thank you!

My dilemma is they do not fit the Hybrid :(

I wonder if there fit is really that different?

·
Registered
2020 2.0 AWD Titanium
5 Posts
Thank you!

My dilemma is they do not fit the Hybrid :(

I wonder if there fit is really that different?
Thats too bad.
I checked the smart liner website and looks like only the hatch liner will fit.
also WeatherTech lists different part numbers for the hybrid and non hybrid.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got in on the crazy Amazon deal, too. No complaints at all. Feel 99.9% as heavy as WeatherTech, but for $70-something dollars for the entire set?! Great buy.

The rear floor cover is different for the Hybrid because the floor is higher to accommodate the battery. In other words, the hump in the center is not as tall as the regular cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts