2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
201 - 206 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
2013 1.6L EcoBoost SE, Tuxedo Black
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
Thank you very much! I will be making more, so the feedback is greatly appreciated! The forums are a pretty great place to glean information, so just trying to put in my contribution if I can :)

Your videos are really great, kudos on your 'production sense', I really appreciate you avoiding the wasted time and chatter of many other 'DIY tubes'.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I used your video to help install the nav upgrade on my 2016 escape. Mine has Sync 3 but its still the same basic install as the earlier sync versions. Much less fear of breaking something after I watched your vid!!

I also have to thank Jason at PImods for hooking me up with the APIM and programming in the correct info.

Thanks for posting the vid!!

Reactions: rahrena8690

·
Registered
2013 1.6L EcoBoost SE, Tuxedo Black
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
I used your video to help install the nav upgrade on my 2016 escape. Mine has Sync 3 but its still the same basic install as the earlier sync versions. Much less fear of breaking something after I watched your vid!!

I also have to thank Jason at PImods for hooking me up with the APIM and programming in the correct info.

Thanks for posting the vid!!
Glad it worked out well @jtakeman! Thanks for the great feedback :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
If it is true that all Escapes come GPS capable (and I have no reason to believe different) It would really be cool if someone could jail brake the factory APIM to unlock the GPS.
Mark
I just unlocked my GPS today on my 2013 escape titanium with my ford touch sync 2.

201 - 206 of 206 Posts