2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2016 Escape with Sync # touch screen.

I have 3 sets of preset Sirius stations. Pressing the next station button on the steering wheel only wraps though the current source set of 6 stations rather than scrolling through all 18 Sirius presets. Am I missing something or do I have to reach to the touch the source button on the screen to advance to the next batch of Sirius presets? Is there an option to control the source from the steering wheel?

Thanks.

·
Registered
260 Posts
The M button on the steering wheel will advance from the first batch to the second, and from the second batch to the third. Unfortunately from the third, it continues to the other sources and you need to press it about 10 times to get to the first batch again.

·
Registered
260 Posts
In my Sirius subscription, I would never ever listen to about 2/3 of the stations. However, some of them do change periodically. And others carry the local broadcasts of NFL games. So I wouldn't want to delete any stations from the manual scroll list. A better solution would be a batch of say 20 or 30 favorite Sirius stations, but the radio software limits you to 6 stations x 3 batches, with the limitation I wrote earlier that the M button won't wrap around from the third batch to the first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts