2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at this and wondering of what use it could be, or if anything i can repurpose it for, and im coming up blank, so I'd like to ask y'all what do you use this little useless holder for? I mean its so small and unprotected i cant even use it for change storage, any thoughts?

Also hello, I'm new. Just recently picked up a '22 Escape SE AWD with the 3pot. not a bad little car.
White Light Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was looking at this and wondering of what use it could be, or if anything i can repurpose it for, and im coming up blank, so I'd like to ask y'all what do you use this little useless holder for? I mean its so small and unprotected i cant even use it for change storage, any thoughts?

Also hello, I'm new. Just recently picked up a '22 Escape SE AWD with the 3pot. not a bad little car. View attachment 82465

Also hello, I'm new. Just recently picked up a '22 Escape SE AWD with the 3pot. not a bad little car. View attachment 82465
I 3D printed a coin colder with pockets for a pen and toothpicks.
Light Audio equipment Gadget Gas Camera lens
Liquid Cosmetics Electric blue Fashion accessory Metal

·
Registered
2020 Escape SE AWD
17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I intend to post it and a console tray on a 3D Print website so I would prefer to not have it shared for a while. I will provide a file, but I cannot find a way to attach a .stl file on this site. I have sent .stl files via Facebook Messenger and email. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts