2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My second go with a ceramic coating. Starting to like the stuff since you can also use it on the black textured plastics and such.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Looks great....did you need to do much in paint and plastic preparation before applying it and was it similar to applying a good wax or did it take much longer?

·
Registered
2017 White/Gold Titanium 2.0 AWD
36 Posts
I love the first picture with the flag reflection. It looks better than new. Garage kept and keeping after stuff keeps them looking new.:giggle:

·
Registered
2020 Titanium Hybrid with Premium Package Agate Black Metallic with Black Leather
41 Posts
Reactions: klc317

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great....did you need to do much in paint and plastic preparation before applying it and was it similar to applying a good wax or did it take much longer?
Not really. I mean just the general wash and clay bar treatment like if you were to wax it. They they want you spray and wipe off a solution of alcohol and water in a spray bottle then you go with the ceramic. Its faster than waxing once you get the hang of it but have to work in small sections at a time. Don't have to worry with edging around the black plastics cause it goes on that too just fine. Can do glass as well.

Reactions: wiz043
1 - 5 of 5 Posts