2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ford Escape SE w/ 2.0L Ecoboost, 4WD, and pano sunroof as my only luxury item
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2014 Escape SE with the 2.0L escoboost from my grandmother in the middle of 2018, making me it's second owner. My plan for my escape is to convert it into an off-road camper. So far I've replaced the stock rims with black aluminum rims, plastidipped the chrome trim around the windows, grille, and side vents, cut off my bigger resonator and rear muffler to get a pretty nice sounding tone which compliments the Escape's fairly quick speed. Most recently I installed a Fiesta ST style spoiler. I was inspired by a sema build for a similar Escape which features a brush guard on the front, meaty off-road wheels, and a cargo rack for the roof. But I feel that there is much more that can be done, so in addition to those parts, I'm also looking to add a spare tire rack to the tailgate that will hold a full size spare, softer off-road style suspension, and a Livernois performance tuner. My hopes for this build is to shine the spotlight on the Escape aftermarket and prove that these are capable little SUV's

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
722 Posts
Welcome to the forum, OmegaBoyea!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts