2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scotty Tested and Approved.

A simple Add-On Wireless Back-up Camera.
COOL!

·
Registered
22 Posts
The title name is a little misleading. Unfortunately I did watch the entire video. That guy was getting on my nerves. I won’t give away the jest of the video as others might want to see and appreciate his enthusiasm.

The real way to turn a normal car into a luxury car is to do the following. Take whatever proceeds you get from the sale of the normal car and add $60K and go shopping!

Enjoy your new ride.
Gusto!

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
The title name is a little misleading.
Clickbait is his business, his (very comfortable) livelihood depends on those titles enticing you to 'click'. All fair, just like the enticing title of a TV program, movie, book, or song (it's all entertainment).

Unfortunately I did watch the entire video.
I'm sure Scotty appreciates the contribution you made to the estimated $4,000+ per day he 'earns' from YouTube views. I hope you got good entertainment value for the time you spent watching.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Clickbait is his business, his (very comfortable) livelihood depends on those titles enticing you to 'click'. All fair, just like the enticing title of a TV program, movie, book, or song (it's all entertainment).

I'm sure Scotty appreciates the contribution you made to the estimated $4,000+ per day he 'earns' from YouTube views. I hope you got good entertainment value for the time you spent watching.
I'm quite sure that most people are aware that people who "blog" on youtube do earn money. I'm not going to argue about how much he earns because I don't have access to his financial statement but I'm your sure figure is a bit much. Especially as youtube has greatly reduced the money it pays out several months ago.
As far as I know, what Scottie does is perfectly legal and I'm glad he's comfortable living and not living off of the Government teat. Go Scotty. :)

Centex: I posted this as an FYI which means I was trying to help someone. It's up to THEM to determine whether it's "clickbait" or not. Some people just love to pee in other people's corn flakes. I'm sorry if I've offended you "again" :(

·
Super Moderator
5,526 Posts
Thanks didn’t watch the video (can’t bring myself to watch his videos). Anyway, is the whole video on just adding the wireless camera for a backup camera? If so, how does this turn your vehicle into a luxury vehicle?

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks didn’t watch the video (can’t bring myself to watch his videos). Anyway, is the whole video on just adding the wireless camera for a backup camera? If so, how does this turn your vehicle into a luxury vehicle?
YES, It is just about a wireless backup camera. That wasn't my title, it was his. I realise a few people might not care for his videos. I've heard it said that "he talks too loud" and "he waves his hands about when he talks". I suppose some people would look down on an "amputee", a "paraplegic", or even someone with a "speech impediment". I don't believe I have ever asked anyone to marry Scottie? I just happen to believe that he uses and speaks "common sense" which seems to be getting a bit rare these days. To quote Forest Gump, " That's all I'm gunna say about that"

·
Super Moderator
5,526 Posts
It’s perfectly fine to post links to his videos and everyone has every right to watch him. I personally don’t like the videos, it that doesn’t mean that no one else can watch him.

I understand the title wasn’t your title. I find it weird he would pick that title for the content of this video.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The title name is a little misleading. Unfortunately I did watch the entire video. That guy was getting on my nerves. I won’t give away the jest of the video as others might want to see and appreciate his enthusiasm.

The real way to turn a normal car into a luxury car is to do the following. Take whatever proceeds you get from the sale of the normal car and add $60K and go shopping!

Enjoy your new ride.
Gusto!

:) Yes, I agree the title was a bit misleading. Maybe you noticed I said "
A simple Add-On Wireless Back-up Camera.
COOL! " as a preface?

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It’s perfectly fine to post links to his videos and everyone has every right to watch him. I personally don’t like the videos, it that doesn’t mean that no one else can watch him.

I understand the title wasn’t your title. I find it weird he would pick that title for the content of this video.
Good point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts